Thursday, February 19, 2015

Inspiring Quotes on Life and Love











"Over the last few days, I have been able to see my life

 as from a great altitude, 

as a sort of landscape, and 

with a deepening sense of the 

connection 

of all its parts. 

This does not mean I am finished with life.On the contrary, 

I feel intensely alive, and 

I want and hope in the time that remains 

to deepen my friendships, 

to say farewell to those I love, 

to write more, 

to travel if I have the strength, 

to achieve new levels of understanding 

and insight."  Oliver Sacks, NYT editorial, 2/19/2015


"The world will be a poorer place when you've passed from it but richer because you once lived here. Peace and blessings." by Katie commenting on "My Own Life" editorial by Oliver Sacks, NYT, 2/19/2015

Life presents opportunity -
to live, to learn.
The world is ever-changing.
Finding opportunity in a changing world
is an individual matter.
The degree of living and 
learning
we wish to experience or enjoy
lies largely
within ourselves.
-Hiram Rasely
from "It isn't always easy, But always know I care" edited by Susan Polis Schutz

No comments:

Post a Comment