Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tis the Season

I am always alittle torn this time of year between offering time care and attention to the animals in my care and planting all of my custom heirloom plants that I contract with a local nursery and the tons of greens and lettuce and squash, peas, corn, pumpkins seeds that I purchase with the hopes of putting up frozen veggies and brick oven pizzas in our commercial kitchen IN THE WORKS!!!

I take on alot - sometimes I can't explain it - but the farm is in the process of & set up for milking/ dairy and by products, frozen veggies, pony rides, CSA, specialty produce, baked goods, brick oven pizza, stables, eggs, hound dog rescue, custom woodworking, haying, sawmill lumber, heavy equipment for hire, beekeeping and honey, antique apples, and foraging wild fruits and vegetables.   As of this writing we have 6 hound dogs, a dozen cats, 17 egg laying chickens, 19 goats, and 5 horses (having  lost Smokey Boots this winter to age) and 1 pony.

Here are some photos of the animals at play - something they get alot of and I dont!







No comments:

Post a Comment