Thursday, June 16, 2011

For Diana

Diana was someone everyone remembers with love- from her big brown eyes, great smile, to her fun personality - Diana was truly a friend to everyone.  She never needed to search a phone book for friends to call - everyone called her - vyng for her attention and social calendar.  Diana had a social life that would tire the most hardy of us.  Okay, I am her sister, and yes -  I am telling you the truth!

I've never written about my loved ones that have passed before me - except in journals - but I would like to begin to tell the stories that have passed between these people and myself - in Memorium.  I have only just begun.  I can only tell these stories from my perspective - so, forgive me for not remembering all the details so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment